Project Overview: Website Design
Nfinity Enterprises worked closely with the staff at NonProfitConnect to support them through an update and overhaul of their website design as they were rebranding their organization in 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our work with them expanded to include support as they transitioned to remote programming, provided additional information and resources to community nonprofits on their website, and developed a strategy to successfully pivot their signature Impact Awards event to a virtual format.
We love highlighting our clients and their work! Click below to view the NonProfitConnect website to see our work and learn more about their mission to provide outstanding staff and board leadership training and board recruitment to nonprofits in the Greater Mercer County area.
Key Project Goals
- Successfully updating the NonProfitConnect website design and helping transfer the site to their new domain address.
- Incorporating more interactive and multimedia content (informational videos, program recordings, video testimonials) into their site content to provide a more engaging experience for website visitors.
- Assisting with Google Analytics setup to begin capturing data from the website into a dashboard for their Marketing Committee to track key metrics against their Strategic Plan and Marketing goals.
Client Engagement Highlights
- We worked within an existing WordPress theme to update page content, images, and copy while ensuring that information was displayed properly and easily accessible on tablets and smartphones.
- Editing and formatting of program and event recordings
- Setup of video marketing account/channel on Vimeo
- Creation of video testimonials from program alumni and community supporters
- As NonProfitConnect transitioned to virtual trainings and programs during COVID-19, we supported integration of event registration into the website, as well as consulting on technical setup and needs for virtual programs.
- Assisting in the creation of custom website and social media graphics as needed, including banners for social media accounts, board and staff photos for website, and featured images for blog and news posts consistent with their branding.
He is focused on “teaching our organization to fish” rather than holding marketing secrets close to the vest and charging exorbitant prices. I highly recommend Jeff and Nfinity Enterprises!