Technology and Operations Consulting
Our work in Technology and Operations consulting is centered around helping nonprofits and businesses implement systems to run your day-to-day work more efficiently. Some of the common projects we work on in this service area include:
- Selection and setup/configuration of email service for clients;
- Data backup systems for individual computers and setup of shared network storage for businesses and nonprofits;
- Development of organizational technology and computer usage policies;
- Advisory services for businesses and nonprofits seeking to select or upgrade existing services.
We have a policy of being platform-agnostic; our goal is not to promote any specific software or hardware solutions, but to help our clients find the best fit for their specific needs. You can learn more about specific projects we’ve worked on by viewing overviews and case studies on our Portfolio page.
Software and Technology Platforms
Below is a sample list of the different software and technology platforms we have helped implement for our clients.
CRM and Contact Management
Email & Project Management
- GMail / GSuite
- Microsoft Exchange
Social Media, Marketing, and Communications
- Sprout Social
- Constant Contact
IT, Cybersecurity, Data Backup/Storage, and Software Management
- Google Drive (Enterprise)
- Amazon Web Services