Virtual Event and Programming Support
One of the best ways to expand the potential audience for your events is to consider options to arrange for virtual engagement. With more people engaged in remote work and as a result of the accelerating shift to virtual events because of the pandemic, businesses and nonprofits need to consider ways to connect and interact with prospective partners and supporters in ways that are convenient for them. We have experience in working on a variety of projects centered around helping you make smart investments and offer high-quality virtual engagement options:
- Advisory services to help you evaluate and select the right technology platforms and services to provide the best experience for attendees based on your event type and target audience;
- Purchase and setup of equipment and hardware to provide quality video and audio for your virtual events;
- Setup and facilitation for interactive virtual event activities such as trivia, livestream captions, and streaming to multiple video and social media platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook Live, or Instagram;
- Support for planning, setup, and launch of more complex virtual events like webinars, speaking panels, or conferences and summits;
- Recording of live virtual events and video editing services of footage for use for social media, marketing, and on-demand replays;
We have a policy of being platform-agnostic; our goal is not to promote any specific software or hardware solutions, but to help each one of our clients find the best fit for their specific needs. You can learn more about specific projects we’ve worked on by viewing overviews and case studies on our Portfolio page.